I already 3D printed a hydroponics system a few months ago. This time, I'm addressing some issues with that system and design a completely new and improved variant.
Download the designs at: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4669184
- "Starmachine2000" by Wintergatan
- "Marble Machine" by Wintergatan
Free license for Wintergatan music available on wintergatan.net.
My video equipment:
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX GH5
- Panasonic Lumix G H-H020 20mm f/1.7
- Panasonic LUMIX G Vario Lens, 7-14mm, F4.0
- Panasonic LUMIX G Vario Lens, 14-140mm, F3.5-5.6
- Main light: Viltrox L116T
- Fill lights: Godox LED64
- Micropone: RØDE VideoMicro
Improvements in this video
I want to improve my film making with every video that I create.
This video is the first one in my new workshop. I think the setup improves the videos a lot. I also tried to make the story more interesting and added new camera angles. Also: better lighting (or at least I thought about that).